- The drug is used to treat male sexual reproduction problems.
Uses of Sildenafil:
- It is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- IT also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Does It Work?:
It increases the flow of blood to the penis
Taking the Medicine:
- It is taken orally as recommended by the doctor.
- It can also be given in the form of an injection.
- Follow the advice of your healthcare provider while taking the medicine.
- If you encounter any complications, consult your doctor immediately.
- Follow the dosage advice of your doctor.
- Overdosage may lead to adverse effects on the body.
- The medicine is not to be used by pregnant women.
Possible Side Effects:
- Prolonged erection may damage penis
- Vision problems
- Hearing loss
- Low blood pressure